Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com> on 2008/04/02 13:14:28 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart 3.5 available - for Tapestry 5.0.11

Hi all,

JumpStart 3.5 is now available.  It's for Tapestry 5.0.11.  New in
this release:

	* Examples for localization, Select, and EventLink.
	* Fixed existing Selects to fit in with 5.0.11's new blank option
handling.
	* Replaced Start page with 5.0.11's new Index page.

You'll find JumpStart at:

	http://files.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart

As always, comments and suggestions are encouraged.  Be helpful or
brutal - I don't care which - because it all helps to make this stuff
more useful.

Cheers,

Geoff Callender

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 3.5 available - for Tapestry 5.0.11

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.
Geoff Callender wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> [..]
> Geoff Callender
Again, so that we also say when things go well : thank you for that Geoff :)

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE