Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 23:26:30 UTC

Re: Regarding openmeetings bandwidth consumption

Hello Karim,
It would take approx 2 Gbit/sec for one guy bradcasting cif video to 200
people.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
25 Mbit/sec * 20 = 0,5 Gbit/sec

4 times less if students use 200px*200px videos which is openmeetings
default

Posted by Karim Abdul <kf...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alexei,

--