Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/21 01:28:57 UTC

ant javadoc gives error- type doesn't support the "executable" attribute.

Hi ,

I tried to run ant javadoc and I get this error.
C:\workghm\svnclient\trunk\build.xml:592: The <javadoc> type doesn't
support the "executable" attribute.

Does anyone know what could be wrong.

Thanks,
Sunitha.

Re: ant javadoc gives error- type doesn't support the "executable" attribute.

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 4/20/06, Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I tried to run ant javadoc and I get this error.
> C:\workghm\svnclient\trunk\build.xml:592: The <javadoc> type doesn't
> support the "executable" attribute.
>
> Does anyone know what could be wrong.

You need to upgrade to a more recent version of Ant. Support for the
executable attribute was introduced in 1.6.3. I'll update BUILDING.txt
to note this.

andrew