Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bailey, Shane C." <SH...@saic.com> on 2003/05/14 22:10:19 UTC

Bean Message Problem

I've spent way too much time trying to figure out why my

<bean:message key="something.key" > won't display anything.

I have this at the top:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

and the tld file in WEB-INF

I am using modules and in my struts-module-config file I have

  <message-resources

              parameter="resources.module1" />

and in a directory named resources off of WEB-INF/classes/resources I

have a file named module1.properties with something.key=Something.

I get: "Missing message for key something.key" displayed on the web

Page.

I ran the Apache snoop program and my Locale is en_US

What am I missing?

BTW, I can't remember where the archive is?