Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by He...@sun.com on 2006/09/28 21:55:06 UTC

Regression Test Report - 450908 - Sun DBTG

[Auto-generated mail]

** 450908/2006-09-28 18:00:06 MEST
**

Failed  Tests    OK  Skip  Duration       Platform
*Jvm: 1.6*
   NA     NA     NA    NA               lin
   NA     NA     NA    NA               sol
   NA     NA     NA    NA               solN+1
   NA     NA     NA    NA               sparc
   NA     NA     NA    NA               win
  Details in      http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/jvm1.6/Limited/testSummary-450908.html
  Attempted failure analysis in
                  http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/Failures/jvm1.6/450908.html
*Jvm: 1.5*
   NA     NA     NA    NA               lin
    0    674    674     2   113.84%     sol
    0    674    674     2    97.42%     solN+1
   NA     NA     NA    NA               sparc
   NA     NA     NA    NA               win
  Details in      http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/jvm1.5/Limited/testSummary-450908.html
  Attempted failure analysis in
                  http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/Failures/jvm1.5/450908.html
*Jvm: 1.4*
   NA     NA     NA    NA               lin
   NA     NA     NA    NA               sol
   NA     NA     NA    NA               solN+1
   NA     NA     NA    NA               sparc
   NA     NA     NA    NA               win
  Details in      http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/jvm1.4/Limited/testSummary-450908.html
  Attempted failure analysis in
                  http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/Failures/jvm1.4/450908.html

Changes in      http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/UpdateInfo/450908.txt

( All results in http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Daily/index.html )

Re: Regression Test Report - 450908 - Sun DBTG

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 9/28/06, Henri.Vandescheur@sun.com <He...@sun.com> wrote:
> [Auto-generated mail]

FYI, I had to moderate through this mail as well. Despite not being on
the From: line in the header, ezmlm was apparently attributing the
mail to 'autoderby@clustra.norway.sun.com'. I've now allowed mail from
this user to the list, so we shouldn't see any further problems.

andrew