Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com> on 2015/07/06 10:30:59 UTC

RE: [Studio] Adding a org.apache.directory.studio.common.ui.dialogs package in common.ui

>> Don't underestimate the cost of developping a decent WebUI using REST, AngularJS and CSS ...
One thing to note is that we would need to support REST for the backend anyway, to support remote kadmin operations. This isn't regardless of what UI we're going to come up.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
To correct:
This isn't regardless of what UI we're going to come up.
=>
This is regardless of what UI we're going to come up.