Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by "Sivakoti, Nikhilesh" <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2018/11/24 12:45:01 UTC

Manifold fails with alfresco | pipeline exception

Hi Team,

We have been trying to use ManifoldCF with our Alfresco. We have customized the manifold alfresco connector and manifold elastic search connector as per our needs.
We have added the authentication mechanism in elastic search connector to connect to the QA servers. But when we try to execute a job we are getting the below errors.

HTTP code = 400, Response = {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"pipeline with id [null] does not exist"}],"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"pipeline with id [null] does not exist"},"status":400}

Could you please provide any support on thiss?

Thanks,
Nikhilesh

Re: Manifold fails with alfresco | pipeline exception

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikhilesh,

What you see is perfectly normal.  Until the job is fully aborted, you
won't have any action buttons you can click.

As for why it takes a while: all documents must be updated so that aren't
able to be queued, and if there are a lot of documents in a job, that can
take a while.  Alternatively, you might have shut the agents process down;
without the agents process running, documents are not updated in any manner.

Thanks,
Karl

Posted by "Sivakoti, Nikhilesh" <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Thank you Karl.

[cid:image001.png@01D48449.E83BCFE0]

[Email_CBE.gif]Nikhilesh Sivakoti
Senior Consultant | I&D ECM

Capgemini India | Bangalore
Tel.: +8099062 – Mob.: + 91 81236 25125
www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>

People matter, results count.
[50years]

Connect with Capgemini:
[Picto_Blog]<http://www.capgemini.com/insights-and-resources/blogs>[Picto_Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/capgemini>[Picto_Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/capgemini>[Picto_LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/capgemini>[Picto_Slideshare]<http://www.slideshare.net/capgemini>[Picto_YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/capgeminimedia>

[cid:image011.jpg@01D48423.AD114920]

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikhilesh,