Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Partha Datta <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/01 11:02:50 UTC

OM6 Meeting recoring

Hi,
Is there any way to record open meeting with out sharing the screen?
Thanks..

--
Partha
Sent from mobile device

Re: OM6 Meeting recoring

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
As I wrote before:

you can record without sharing ONLY in the room of type interview
In other room types you have to
1) open sharing dialog
2) press "start recording"
3) choose recording are in browser dialog

this way other users will not see your sharing, it will be only used for
recording

Re: OM6 Meeting recoring

Posted by Partha Datta <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,