Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by axelF <ca...@orange.fr> on 2014/03/24 13:07:18 UTC

Error in service generation

Hi.

I'm using CXF to create a service to request a token (SAML v1.1) to a C# STS
with custom claims types. I wrote a WSDL, generated the service from it, and
deployed the application in tomcat 7.

But i have this error:

Here is my WSDL:

<wsdl:definitions name="Authentication"
xmlns:di="http://www.example.org/schema/Authentication"
  xmlns:tns="http://www.example.org/contract/Authentication"
xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy"

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
  xmlns:wsam="http://www.w3.org/2007/05/addressing/metadata"
xmlns:sp="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702"
  xmlns:t="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512"
xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
  xmlns:wsx="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/mex"
targetNamespace="http://www.example.org/contract/Authentication">
  <wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema
targetNamespace="http://www.example.org/schema/Authentication">
      <xsd:element name="Authenticate">
        <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="in" type="xsd:token" />
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element name="AuthenticateResponse">
        <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="out" type="xsd:string" />
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>
    </xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="AuthenticateRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="di:Authenticate" />
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="AuthenticateResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="di:AuthenticateResponse" />
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="AuthenticationPortType">
    <wsdl:operation name="Authenticate">
      <wsdl:input message="tns:AuthenticateRequest" />
      <wsdl:output message="tns:AuthenticateResponse" />
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="AuthenticationBinding"
type="tns:AuthenticationPortType">
    <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#AuthenticationBindingPolicy" />
    <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
      style="document" />
    <wsdl:operation name="Authenticate">
      <soap:operation soapAction="" />
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
        <wsp:PolicyReference
          URI="#AuthenticationBinding_Authenticate_Input_Policy" />
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
        <wsp:PolicyReference
          URI="#AuthenticationBinding_Authenticate_Output_Policy" />
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="AuthenticationService">
    <wsdl:port name="AuthenticationPort"
binding="tns:AuthenticationBinding">
      <soap:address

location="http://localhost:8080/authentication/services/authenticate" />
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  <wsp:Policy wsu:id="AuthenticationBindingPolicy">
    <wsp:ExactlyOne>
      <wsp:All>
        <wsam:Addressing wsp:Optional="false" />
        <sp:SymmetricBinding>
          <wsp:Policy>
            <sp:ProtectionToken>
              <wsp:Policy>
                <sp:SecureConversationToken

sp:IncludeToken="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient">
                  <wsp:Policy>
                    <sp:RequireDerivedKeys />
                    <sp:BootstrapPolicy>
                      <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:SymmetricBinding>
                          <wsp:Policy>
                            <sp:ProtectionToken>
                              <wsp:Policy>
                                <sp:IssuedToken

sp:IncludeToken="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient">
                                  <sp:RequestSecurityTokenTemplate>

<t:TokenType>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLv1.1</t:TokenType>

<t:KeyType>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/SymmetricKey</t:KeyType>
                                    <t:KeySize>256</t:KeySize>

<t:KeyWrapAlgorithm>http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p</t:KeyWrapAlgorithm>

<t:EncryptWith>http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes256-cbc</t:EncryptWith>

<t:SignWith>http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#hmac-sha1</t:SignWith>

<t:CanonicalizationAlgorithm>http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#</t:CanonicalizationAlgorithm>

<t:EncryptionAlgorithm>http://www.w3org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes256-cbc</t:EncryptionAlgorithm>
                                  </sp:RequestSecurityTokenTemplate>
                                  <wsp:Policy>
                                    <sp:RequireInternalReference />
                                  </wsp:Policy>
                                  <sp:Issuer>

<wsaw:Address>http://localhost:8010/myCsharpSTS.svc</wsaw:Address>
                                    <wsaw:Metadata>
                                      <wsx:Metadata>
                                        <wsx:MetadataSection>
                                          <wsx:MetadataReference>

<wsaw:Address>http://localhost:8010/myCsharpSTS.svc?wsdl
                                            </wsaw:Address>
                                          </wsx:MetadataReference>
                                        </wsx:MetadataSection>
                                      </wsx:Metadata>
                                    </wsaw:Metadata>
                                  </sp:Issuer>
                                </sp:IssuedToken>
                              </wsp:Policy>
                            </sp:ProtectionToken>
                            <sp:Layout>
                              <wsp:Policy>
                                <sp:Lax />
                              </wsp:Policy>
                            </sp:Layout>
                            <sp:IncludeTimestamp />
                            <sp:OnlySignEntireHeadersAndBody />
                            <sp:AlgorithmSuite>
                              <wsp:Policy>
                                <sp:Basic256 />
                              </wsp:Policy>
                            </sp:AlgorithmSuite>
                          </wsp:Policy>
                        </sp:SymmetricBinding>
                        <sp:Wss11>
                          <wsp:Policy>
                            <sp:MustSupportRefIssuerSerial />
                            <sp:MustSupportRefThumbprint />
                            <sp:MustSupportRefEncryptedKey />
                          </wsp:Policy>
                        </sp:Wss11>
                        <sp:Trust13>
                          <wsp:Policy>
                            <sp:MustSupportIssuedTokens />
                            <sp:RequireClientEntropy />
                            <sp:RequireServerEntropy />
                          </wsp:Policy>
                        </sp:Trust13>
                        <sp:EncryptedParts>
                          <sp:Body />
                        </sp:EncryptedParts>
                        <sp:SignedParts>
                          <sp:Body />
                          <sp:Header Name="To"
                            Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
/>
                          <sp:Header Name="From"
                            Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
/>
                          <sp:Header Name="FaultTo"
                            Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
/>
                          <sp:Header Name="ReplyTo"
                            Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
/>
                          <sp:Header Name="MessageID"
                            Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
/>
                          <sp:Header Name="RelatesTo"
                            Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
/>
                          <sp:Header Name="Action"
                            Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
/>
                          <sp:Header Name="AckRequested"

Namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" />
                          <sp:Header Name="SequenceAcknowledgment"

Namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" />
                          <sp:Header Name="Sequence"

Namespace="http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" />
                          <sp:Header Name="CreateSequence"

Namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" />
                        </sp:SignedParts>
                      </wsp:Policy>
                    </sp:BootstrapPolicy>
                  </wsp:Policy>
                </sp:SecureConversationToken>
              </wsp:Policy>
            </sp:ProtectionToken>
            <sp:Layout>
              <wsp:Policy>
                <sp:Strict />
              </wsp:Policy>
            </sp:Layout>
            <sp:AlgorithmSuite>
              <wsp:Policy>
                <sp:Basic256 />
              </wsp:Policy>
            </sp:AlgorithmSuite>
            <sp:IncludeTimestamp />
            <sp:OnlySignEntireHeadersAndBody />
          </wsp:Policy>
        </sp:SymmetricBinding>
        <sp:Wss11>
          <wsp:Policy>
            <sp:MustSupportRefIssuerSerial />
            <sp:MustSupportRefThumbprint />
            <sp:MustSupportRefEncryptedKey />
          </wsp:Policy>
        </sp:Wss11>
        <sp:Trust13>
          <wsp:Policy>
            <sp:RequireClientEntropy />
            <sp:RequireServerEntropy />
            <sp:MustSupportIssuedTokens />
          </wsp:Policy>
        </sp:Trust13>
      </wsp:All>
    </wsp:ExactlyOne>
  </wsp:Policy>
  <wsp:Policy wsu:id="AuthenticationBinding_Authenticate_Input_Policy">
    <wsp:ExactlyOne>
      <wsp:All>
[...]
  <wsp:Policy wsu:id="AuthenticationBinding_Authenticate_Output_Policy">
[...]
</wsdl:definitions>

Re: Error in service generation

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
The problem is with your WSDL. There are two errors:

a) You are using "wsu:id" instead of "wsu:Id".
b) Your KeyType contains a lowercase "v" instead of "V". It should be:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLV1.1

Colm.

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:30 PM, axelF <ca...@orange.fr> wrote:

> I have cxf-rt-ws-policy jar in my classpath.
>
> Here the spring configuration:

>         xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws"
>         xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
> http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">
>         <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" />
>         <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
>         <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />
>         <jaxws:endpoint xmlns:tns="
> http://www.example.org/contract/Authentication"
>                 id="authenticationporttype"
>
> implementor="org.example.contract.authentication.AuthenticationPortTypeImpl"
>                 wsdlLocation="wsdl/Authentication.wsdl"
> endpointName="tns:AuthenticationPort"
>                 serviceName="tns:AuthenticationService"
> address="/AuthenticationPort">
>                 <jaxws:features>
>                         <bean
> class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature" />
>                 </jaxws:features>
>         </jaxws:endpoint>
> </beans>

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Error in service generation

Posted by axelF <ca...@orange.fr>.
I have cxf-rt-ws-policy jar in my classpath.

Here the spring configuration:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	<jaxws:endpoint xmlns:tns="http://www.example.org/contract/Authentication"

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
What does your spring configuration look like? Also, do you have the
cxf-rt-ws-policy jar on the classpath?

Colm.

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder