Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mahesh Sawaiker <ma...@persistent.com> on 2017/06/01 04:56:09 UTC

RE: The following Error seems to happen once in every ten minutes (Spark Structured Streaming)?

Your data node(s) is/are going down for some reason, check the logs of the datanode and fix the underlying issue why datanode is going down.
There should be no need to delete any data, just starting the data nodes should do the trick for you.