Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/16 17:13:58 UTC

running separate isolated jvm's for each web app

If my tomcat has 2 web applications running on it, how do I create
different jvm pools to keep the apps isolated?

Re: running separate isolated jvm's for each web app

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: running separate isolated jvm's for each web app

Posted by David kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
On 1/16/2012 11:50 AM, S Ahmed wrote:
> Meaning I have to run tomcat 2 times?
>
> I thought it would be possible to have a single instace of tomcat running,
> and 2 different applications running on seperate jvms.
>
> Thanks for clarifying.
>
> So there memory cost is even higher since you need 2 tomcats running.

But it's still not very big; tomcat's memory usage is pretty small
compared to most apps that are running under it.

Posted by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kazakevich <Il...@JetBrains.com>.