Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 20:52:19 UTC

Cookie retrieval issue.

Hi All

I am experiencing a similar problem, as this jira issue:

I am trying to make auto login work. When you login and check the remember
box then a
cookie is persisted. Whenever i logout the cookie is removed by calling the
clear method on
the request. The problem is that the cookie is not cleared on logout when
having a context path.
I am still seing the cookie value but that should have been cleared.

Similar the cookie should not die when the cookie die, but somehow the
cookie age is set to
max age -1 when i open a new session.

Hopefully someone can help me.

/Murat

Re: Cookie retrieval issue.

Posted by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter

I have made a simple quickstart application which has the same issue as i
have described. I have attached it to the mailing list. Do you have the time
to look it through? Or should i just create a jira?

Steps:
1) Enter homepage, type username (admin) password (password) and press
login.
2) Close the browser and open a new browser.
3) Expected result to see a logout button, but i get the login panel.

The above is tested in IE7

/Murat

Re: Cookie retrieval issue.

Posted by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com>.