Posted to users@camel.apache.org by james555 <lu...@gmx.net> on 2013/12/20 13:55:00 UTC

Oracle Procedure Calls with Camel

is it possible calling Oracle PL/SQL procedure/function calls with camel ?
Since I've read https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4725 it should
be fixed in Version 2.12.0 but I couldnt see it in the release notes ?!

If it is already fixed, do you have an example for me ? The Documenttion of
Component jdbc / sql doesn's say anything about it.

Re: Oracle Procedure Calls with Camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can try the sql-stored component
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-sql/src/main/docs/sql-stored-component.adoc

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:55 PM, btacoder <bt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> can we call a stored procedure with 0 parameters, if yes, how can we call
> it?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Oracle Procedure Calls with Camel

Posted by btacoder <bt...@gmail.com>.
hello,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Take a look at camel-mybatis which can call stored procedures. You can
find examples on their project site, and also in SO such as
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15666856/calling-oracle-stored-procedures-with-mybatis

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 4:19 PM, deekayzain <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jacek.
>
> your post is using Spring-jpa.
> we dont have any way to call stored procedures in camel-jdbc or camel-sql of
> latest release.
>

> Please confirm.
>
> regds,
> deekayzain

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Oracle Procedure Calls with Camel

Posted by jacek szymanski <ja...@gmail.com>.
I don't know whether there is one; perhaps you can use camel-jpa with
EclipseLink (default OpenJPA doesn't support JPA 2.1).

You can use this bean instead:
https://github.com/quephird/camel-stored-procedure though it doesn't
support Oracle arrays or structs as function/procedure arguments/returns.

--js

Posted by deekayzain <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

can you some body provide working example for calling stored procedure using
camel copmonent.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Oracle Procedure Calls with Camel

Posted by cy...@barclays.com.
Yes,
Using spring DSL
<setBody>
	<simple> exec  myStoreProcedure('aaaa')</simple>
</setBody>
<to uri:"JDBC:Datasource" />

Where Datasource is a bean

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

CAMEL-4725 is not implemented in any Camel version.
We love contributions, so anyone can help implement the logic needed.

You can use camel-mybatis as MyBatis support stored procedures
http://camel.apache.org/mybatis