Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/12/28 15:53:54 UTC

Re: Logging changes?

I deployed this in production some time back. I am really happy with
the new format - makes log analysis much easier.

Cheers,
Andrus

Re: Logging changes?

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I never use auto-increment, so I didn't test that.  I can't look at it
tonight, but perhaps in a day or two.  Thanks for the update!

/dev/mrg

Re: Logging changes?

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
On Jan 15, 2008, at 23:26 , Tore Halset wrote:

> Yes, but I agree that it is not 100% good.

Fixed.

  - Tore.

Re: Logging changes?

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.

Re: Logging changes?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Is this expected format?

Re: Logging changes?

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.

Re: Logging changes?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I haven't tested it fully yet, but here is a few preliminary notes...

This one is probably not related to the previous problem, but here is
a strange log:

Jan 16, 2008 12:11:08 AM org.apache.cayenne.access.QueryLogger log
INFO:   \-->  [ALTER TABLE PAINTING ADD COLUMN NEWCOL1 VARCHAR(10)]

Also there is a caveat with auto-increments: even if a column is
marked as "generated", user can still provide it explicitly and/or
adapter may not support auto generation, so Cayenne will provide the
value explicitly.

Andrus

Re: Logging changes?

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.