Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2002/06/10 17:09:26 UTC

Bug Report: JMX

Hello,

if I use a method in my class that starts with "set", then it is always
exposed via the JMX management interface - no matter whether I include
it in the MBean-Interface or not. Perhaps this misbehavior also applies
to "get" methods.

Kind regards,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: Bug Report: JMX

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Would you add a bug report into bugzilla for this (and preferrably a simple
test case that demonstrated failure).

At 05:09 PM 6/10/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>if I use a method in my class that starts with "set", then it is always
>exposed via the JMX management interface - no matter whether I include
>it in the MBean-Interface or not. Perhaps this misbehavior also applies
>to "get" methods.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Ulrich
>
>--