Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by crowne <ne...@rmb.co.za> on 2007/07/12 10:51:07 UTC

new maven-loc-plugin, committer help required.

Hi All,

A few days ago I was asked (yet again) for a count of the "Lines of Code"
for a project that we have been working on.
Needless to say that I got a bee in my bonnet and built a
maven-loc-plugin-1.0-snapshot over the weekend.
I started by copying the maven-jxr-plugin, and I had to make a few
amendments to maven-jxr.
This was done using maven2 mojos (not maven 1).

Now how do I go about getting this stuff committed, or is it not wanted and
should it be chucked?

Regards,
Neil.

Re: new maven-loc-plugin, committer help required.

Posted by crowne <ne...@rmb.co.za>.
Hi Brett,

It could be added to the maven-jxr-plugin module, however maybe as a
separate mojo, as I have used a doxia report format whereas, jxr uses an
external report format that has a similar structure to javadoc.

I haven't seen javancss yet, going to have a look now.

Regards,
Neil.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by crowne <ne...@rmb.co.za>.
Thanks Guys,

javancss looks good, and it counts comments separately.
It probably wasn't immediately obvious to me when I googled for existing
line count reports.

At least I learnt a bit about mojo reporting.

Neil.

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.