Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Michael Täschner <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 15:51:41 UTC

FileInstall (3.4.2) - option to ignore exploded bundles

Hi,

I have an issue with the current fileInstall version inside Karaf. I
configured additional directories to look for configuration files
(filefilter = .\\*.cfg) which may also contain folders with other
configuration files not managed via ConfigAdmin. Unfortunately FileInstall
interprets these subfolders as exploded bundles.

Is there any way to disable the exploded bundles option ?

Current config (etc/org.apache.felix.fileinstall-isb.cfg):
#
# FileMonitor properties
#

# based on etc/config.properties
felix.fileinstall.dir    = ${karaf.base}/config
felix.fileinstall.filter = .*\\.cfg
# default poll = 2000
felix.fileinstall.poll   = 5000
#felix.fileinstall.noInitialDelay = true
felix.fileinstall.log.level = 3
felix.fileinstall.active.level = 50
felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start=false

Best Regards,
Michael

Re: FileInstall (3.4.2) - option to ignore exploded bundles

Posted by Michael Täschner <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

are there any news how to disable subfolders automatically being
interpreted as exploded bundles by FileInstall ?

Best Regards,
Michael

Posted by Michael Täschner <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,