Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jaxzin <Br...@espn3.com> on 2008/01/23 18:59:11 UTC

Assembly plugin resolves dependencies differently than the dependency plugin

Has anyone else experience the following.

I run dependency:resolve on my project and it reports that it resolve one my
dependencies to version 1.6.2 but yet when I run the assembly a different
version 1.6.1 is included?  How could this possibly be?  Don't they both use
the same code to resolve dependency versions?

Re: Assembly plugin resolves dependencies differently than the dependency plugin

Posted by jaxzin <Br...@espn3.com>.
So I created an example and reported the bug in the assembly plugin.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-270

Posted by jaxzin <Br...@espn3.com>.