Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by va...@bull.net on 2010/06/28 16:56:04 UTC

Réf. : Cannot intercept soap headers in Axis2

Your header is nor correct : start tag is "geolocalisation" and end tag is "pass"...
Or is it incomplete ?

Valérie

karoudja <ka...@hotmail.com>
28/06/2010 15:29
Veuillez répondre à java-user

        Pour :  axis-user@ws.apache.org
        cc :
        Objet : Cannot intercept soap headers in Axis2

Hi all,
I would like to intercept soap header of my request before executing my WS
on Axis2.
So I succeed to sent to Axis2 a request with header but the problem is
that
Axis2 cannot get the headers from my request.
To get the header I have build a handler. This handler is activated each
time I receive a request but never I can reach the headers I sent...
This is my invoke method of my handler:

public InvocationResponse invoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws
AxisFault
{

        Iterator itHeader =
msgContext.getAxisMessage().getSoapHeaders().iterator();
        while(itHeader.hasNext()){
            System.out.println(itHeader.next().toString());
        }
        System.out.println("Service Invoked : " +
msgContext.getAxisService().getName());
        System.out.println("Operation Invoked : " +
msgContext.getAxisOperation().getName().getLocalPart());
        return InvocationResponse.CONTINUE;
    }

I can see without proble the "Service Invoked" and the "Operation Invoked"
but I never pass in my loop "While"

here is the request I make:
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
   <SOAP-ENV:Header>
      <geolocalisation xmlns="http://services.wsaxis.wwwsa.be">europa</pass>
   </SOAP-ENV:Header>
   <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <tns:hello xmlns:tns="http://services.wsaxis.wwwsa.be">
         <name>dummy</name>
      </tns:hello>
   </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Any idea?? Maybe the fault of my WSDL? Must I change the WSDL to allow
header?
Thanks a lot,
Fabian.