Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "t.n.a." <tn...@sharanet.org> on 2006/01/20 18:13:05 UTC

reporting, printing

Up until now I've been satisfied with javascript-ish raw page
printouts, but at the moment I'm considering direct printing out of a
tapestry application using, say, Jasper Reports or something like it.
I have a number of computers using a shared network printer and I want
to give these users print-on-click functionality.
One more consideration is T3 vs. T4. At the moment, I'm inclined to
use T3 as I'll need some XTile AJAX support (which I've seen work with
T3, and haven't tried with T4).
Also, I'd very much like spindle holding my hand while I code my way
through the wee hours of the morning. :)
Can it be reasonably easily done? If so, how?

TIA,
Tomislav