Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Margarita Manterola <Ma...@sdp.com.ar> on 2000/10/11 17:43:12 UTC

Tomcat and IIS 4.0

Hi!

I'm trying to make Tomcat and IIS 4.0 work together.
I followed the HOW-TO as much as I could understand.
But I keep getting a 500 error.

I read in the Java Forums of Sun that it could have to do with the versions.
I'm using jdk 1.3 and Tomcat 3.1.

I really need help with this asap.  I beg you, please help me.

Thanks,
Margarita Manterola

Re: Tomcat and IIS 4.0

Posted by Pablo Trujillo <Pa...@adinet.com.uy>.
Yo instale el tomcat y tuve algunos problemas con las versiones. Si queres
contame cuales son los problemas y quizas pueda ayudarte
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/