Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Bartholdt <fl...@spreeathen.de> on 2005/09/18 11:08:59 UTC

xdoclet-jboss-module prevents ejbdoclet from running

Hi *,

I was setting up an ejb-jar with maven 1.1-beta1 using the
xdoclet-ejb-module 1.2 and everything works fine - ejb-jar.xml and all
interface classes are generated.
When I want it to generate also the jboss.xml, I added
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.jboss.0=true
to my properties and
<dependency>
  <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
  <artifactId>xdoclet-jboss-module</artifactId>
  <version>1.2.3</version>
</dependency>
to my project.xml. Unfortunately, running maven xdoclet:ejbdoclet now
does nothing. Even if I delete the target/xdoclet folder, nothing happens.
The same applies, if I add a dependency to xdoclet-ibm-module instead of
xdoclet-jboss-module. As soon as I remove the dependency on
xdoclet-ibm-module/xdoclet-jboss-module, the xdoclet:ejbdoclet goal
works fine again...
Does anybody know, what to do?

Thanks,
  Jörg Bartholdt