Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/16 13:23:11 UTC

Can I get a document from its Lucene ID?

Because I get this error message and not sure what the next step is:
"child query must only match non-parent docs, but parent docID=38200
matched childScorer=class
org.apache.lucene.search.DisjunctionSumScorer"

I understand that 38200 is transient and all that, but can I get a
document by it right now? Via a Solr query (and not - say - Luke).

I know I could display it with [docid] transformer and I could sort by
_docid_ secret field, but I can't see a way to search or limit by that
id. Is there something obvious I missed? Or is the error like in that
jokes about Sherlock Holmes and the air balloon?

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/

Re: Can I get a document from its Lucene ID?

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Alexandre Rafalovitch
<ar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Because I get this error message and not sure what the next step is:
> "child query must only match non-parent docs, but parent docID=38200
> matched childScorer=class
> org.apache.lucene.search.DisjunctionSumScorer"
>
> I understand that 38200 is transient and all that, but can I get a
> document by it right now? Via a Solr query (and not - say - Luke).
>
> I know I could display it with [docid] transformer and I could sort by
> _docid_ secret field, but I can't see a way to search or limit by that
>  id.

I can't think of a way either... it might be useful to make _docid_
more of a legit pseudo-field (returnable, usable in a function query,
etc)

-Yonik