Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2011/10/25 21:48:05 UTC

Unique email address per response

This is the first time writing the list. I hope it works!

I would like to send out an email to a user with a unique Reply-To address.
I will store that address in my database. When I receive a reply, I want to
take the contents of the body and execute logic based on it. It seems the
Mailet specification will allow me to do this. Also, I am not storing any
email or need any other functionality; just reading and processing incoming
email.

Based on my requirements, can I run a Mailet inside an existing JEE
application and process mail? Can James be integrated inside my app?

Paul