Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by ge...@apache.org on 2006/06/01 09:00:01 UTC

[admin] Automated Monthly Reminder

This is a monthly automated mailing to the Apache Harmony dev list.

The Apache Harmony project welcomes the participation and input of
anyone interested in open source Java SE, the goal of our project.
For more information about the Apache Harmony project, please see
the project website.

  http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/

The terms of use for the Harmony mail lists can be found here :

  http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html

and they are

  This forum has been created for public communication about
  projects of The Apache Software Foundation (the "Foundation"),
  a Delaware nonprofit corporation classified as a public charity
  under 501(c)(3). All communication intentionally submitted to
  the Foundation on this forum is considered a Contribution to the
  Foundation unless otherwise noted in the communication. The terms
  and conditions that apply to your Contributions are defined by
  either a contributor license agreement (CLA) signed by you and/or
  your employer or, if no such CLA is on file at the Foundation,
  by the terms and conditions of Contributions as defined by the
  Apache License, Version 2.0.

Note :

  * If you do not wish your post to be a Contribution, we would
    prefer that you do not post it. However, in the event that
    you do, please mark as "NOT A CONTRIBUTION" at the top of
    the posting.

  * Do not post any code that is not your original work, or code
    that you do not have clear authorization to contribute.

  * Do not engage in detailed discussion of any implementation
    that you have been exposed to unless such implementation is
    available to everyone under an open source license or is your
    own implementation.

  * Under no circumstances will any committer accept code for
    inclusion in our SVN repository contributed on the mailing
    list unless it is from an Authorized Contributor, as defined here.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask on either the
dev list.

If there are any questions that are of a private or sensitive nature,
please send them to

     harmony-ppmc@incubator.apache.org