Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at> on 2007/06/08 01:00:03 UTC

Re: WS-BusinessActivity-Initiator and Kandula at the ICWS2007

Hi Dasarath,

Dasarath Weeratunge wrote:
> Quoting Georg Hicker <ge...@utanet.at>:
>
>> Lets include a publications submenu and add a link to your paper on our web
>> site!

Done; attached is the patch - it adds the Publications menu item just
below the AT and BA guide links in the Kandula_1 subsite, complete with
the first publication reference.

Best regards,

	-hannes

Re: Publications listing (was: WS-BusinessActivity-Initiator and Kandula at the ICWS2007)

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Hi Dasarath,

I'm afraid there occured at some point a character set incompatibility -
  the page http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/publications.html has question
mark characters in the middle of the paper's title where the original
has dashes (-). I'm not sure where and why this happened, since a local
build on both our development PCs was fine.

Currently, the publications menu item only appears at the start page and
itself - was this intended?

Attached is a small patch that changes the dashes in the paper's title
to standard dashes. I'm not sure whether this is it - can you please
check before committing the site? If you'd like, I can also send a patch
for the site, but I guess it is better when the maven site run creates
clean documents everywhere...

Thank you again ;-)

	-hannes

Re: WS-BusinessActivity-Initiator and Kandula at the ICWS2007

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.

done.