Posted to users@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2004/03/01 01:27:07 UTC

Re: Merging multiproject nav with xdocs/nav

Jim Crossley <ji...@crossleys.org> wrote on 28/02/2004 12:44:25 PM:

> I hope this hasn't been asked too many times before, but...
>
> Is it possible for me to add some menu items to the navigation
> generated by the multiproject plugin?  It appears that my
> xdocs/navigation.xml just overwrites (instead of merges) the one
> created by multiproject:create-nav.

Your navigation.xml is supposed to be a script, like the one found in the
multiproject plugin.

e.g.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="$encoding"?>

<project name="$pom.name">

  <title>$pom.name</title>

    <menu name="Projects">
    #if ($overviewPageCreate == "true" )
      <item name="${overviewPageLinkTitle}"
href="${overviewPageLink}.html"/>
    #end
    #foreach ($reactorProject in $reactorProjects)
      <item name="$reactorProject.name"
href="/${aggregateDir}${reactorProject.artifactId}/index.html"/>
    #end
    </menu>

</project>
You can add your own stuff anywhere in the template as per a normal
navigation.xml
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting