Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Angelic Ong <pr...@sgstoragesolutions.com> on 2016/10/31 06:52:39 UTC

Telescopic Ladder, Sales up to 30% Off

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://marketinglahmail.com/engine/display.php?M=3002821&C=65cbbb3608e4dcf290a24e6dac7d1100&S=75&L=33&N=26

Hi,

Have you ever encounter the following scenario:

1. Unable to bring the ladder to the worksite with your beloved sedan car?
2. Need two workers just to carry your 13 steps ladder?
3. Unable to work on uneven ground e.g. staircase with your conventional
ladder?
4. No storage space for your bulky ladder?
5. Difficult to manoeuvre the ladder when climbing up staircase or bring
the ladder into the passenger lift?

Your nightmare is over! Our telescopic ladder can help to resolve all the
problems mentioned above!

Drop us a call or Whatsapp us at 90296430/90991845 to understand more about
our evolutional telescopic ladder.

Hesitate no more, contact us now! We looking forward to hearing from you
soon.

Thank you!

Regards,
Angelic Ong