Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2009/07/07 09:17:19 UTC

Testing and bugfixing session to prepare the 2.0.3 release

Hi everyone,

how about a testing and bugfixing session to prepare the upcoming
release? I'm particularly refering to the editor integration issues.

We could do it on IRC, maybe some people also want to meet in person
(e.g. in Zurich).

WDYT? If there is interest, are there any preferred dates?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: Testing and bugfixing session to prepare the 2.0.3 release

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:17:19 +0200, Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> how about a testing and bugfixing session to prepare the upcoming
> release? I'm particularly refering to the editor integration issues.

+1
I can try to do IRC, but it may be hard... but mail also working ?

No preference for date, I just hope not have a lot of work

++

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
I can devote some time via IRC on Thursday.

Also, some of our web team may be able to assist, workload permitting.

>> Or if this is a too short notice, maybe an evening next week?

Next week would give us more time to offer more people for the job - but
it may not be required?

Would have to be day time for us however.

Vik

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Hello devs

Am 09.07.2009 um 16:23 schrieb Andreas Hartmann:

> Vik Tara schrieb:
>>> How about Thursday, 2009-07-09, 07:00 PM CET
>> Is this going ahead today?
>
> Rudolf requested to postpone the meeting to next week. Would this be
> OK with you? WDOT?

Next week I should be able to join. This week is awfully busy - sorry.

> Actually I'd be very glad if Jürgen/Rainer/Hans/Gerd could join
> because they are much more familiar with the Kupu and TinyMCE
> integration than I am.
>
> I'll setup a wiki page where we can fill in our preferred dates.

Thanks!

Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich
web & graphic design

www.null-oder-eins.ch

ragaller@apache.org
Skype: callto://ragaller

Re: Testing and bugfixing session to prepare the 2.0.3 release

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
> Vik Tara schrieb:
>>> How about Thursday, 2009-07-09, 07:00 PM CET
>>
>> Is this going ahead today?
>
> Rudolf requested to postpone the meeting to next week. Would this be OK
> with you? WDOT?
>
> Actually I'd be very glad if Jürgen/Rainer/Hans/Gerd could join because
> they are much more familiar with the Kupu and TinyMCE integration than I
> am.
>
> I'll setup a wiki page where we can fill in our preferred dates.

http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/PrepareRelease203

-- Andreas

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Lenya users and devs

Just a friendly reminder, that tonight 1900 CEST there will be a
testing and bugfixing session for 2.0.3.
Andreas, Rudolf and I will meet in Zurich - anyone who would like to
join spontaneously is very welcome - just send me an email.

otherwise we will be on irc.freenode.net#lenya

Jürgen

Re: Testing and bugfixing session to prepare the 2.0.3 release

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Rainer Schöpf schrieb:
> On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>  > Rainer Schöpf schrieb:
>  > > On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 at 16:23 +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>  > >
>  > >  > Rudolf requested to postpone the meeting to next week. Would this be OK
>  > > with
>  > >  > you? WDOT?
>  > >  >  > Actually I'd be very glad if Jürgen/Rainer/Hans/Gerd could join
>  > > because they
>  > >  > are much more familiar with the Kupu and TinyMCE integration than I am.
>  > >
>  > > Next week is OK with me, but only in cyberspace (irc?). (After nearly two
>  > > weeks without broadband I'm finally able to join)
>  > >
>  > >  > I'll setup a wiki page where we can fill in our preferred dates.
>  > >
>  > >  Done.
>  >
>  >
>  > Thanks to everybody for filling in the dates.
>  >
>  > So if nobody objects I'd suggest Wednesday, 2009-07-15, 19:00 CET on
>  > irc.freenode.net#lenya.
>
> I suppose you mean 1900 CEST (GMT+2)?

Yes, sorry and thanks for the correction.

-- Andreas

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@proteosys.com>.
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

 > Rainer Schöpf schrieb:
 > > On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 at 16:23 +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
 > >
 > >  > Rudolf requested to postpone the meeting to next week. Would this be OK
 > > with
 > >  > you? WDOT?
 > >  >  > Actually I'd be very glad if Jürgen/Rainer/Hans/Gerd could join
 > > because they
 > >  > are much more familiar with the Kupu and TinyMCE integration than I am.
 > >
 > > Next week is OK with me, but only in cyberspace (irc?). (After nearly two
 > > weeks without broadband I'm finally able to join)
 > >
 > >  > I'll setup a wiki page where we can fill in our preferred dates.
 > >
 > >  Done.
 >

 > Thanks to everybody for filling in the dates.
 >
 > So if nobody objects I'd suggest Wednesday, 2009-07-15, 19:00 CET on
 > irc.freenode.net#lenya.

I suppose you mean 1900 CEST (GMT+2)?

 Rainer

Re: Testing and bugfixing session to prepare the 2.0.3 release

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Rainer Schöpf schrieb:
> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 at 16:23 +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>  > Rudolf requested to postpone the meeting to next week. Would this be OK with
>  > you? WDOT?
>  >
>  > Actually I'd be very glad if Jürgen/Rainer/Hans/Gerd could join because they
>  > are much more familiar with the Kupu and TinyMCE integration than I am.
>
> Next week is OK with me, but only in cyberspace (irc?). (After nearly two weeks
> without broadband I'm finally able to join)
>
>  > I'll setup a wiki page where we can fill in our preferred dates.
>
>  Done.

Thanks to everybody for filling in the dates.

So if nobody objects I'd suggest Wednesday, 2009-07-15, 19:00 CET on
irc.freenode.net#lenya.

CU!

-- Andreas

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@proteosys.com>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> how about a testing and bugfixing session to prepare the upcoming
>> release? I'm particularly refering to the editor integration issues.
>>
>> We could do it on IRC, maybe some people also want to meet in person
>> (e.g. in Zurich).
>>
>> WDYT? If there is interest, are there any preferred dates?
>
> How about Thursday, 2009-07-09, 07:00 PM CET? If someone wants to get
> together in Zurich, we could for instance meet at a Starbucks (I have
> unlimited internet access via VPN, maybe we can set up my machine as
> an access point).
>
> Or if this is a too short notice, maybe an evening next week?
>
> -- Andreas

I may be able to help out. My schedule is rather busy at the moment.
Obviously the later (evening / afternoon your time) the better due to me
being -5:00.

Richard

Re: Testing and bugfixing session to prepare the 2.0.3 release

Posted by ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de.
Hi Andreas,

this week we are migrating our Intranet from 1.2.4 to 2... and we want to
be finshed next monday, so next week would be better for us.

Rudolf

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> how about a testing and bugfixing session to prepare the upcoming
> release? I'm particularly refering to the editor integration issues.
>
> We could do it on IRC, maybe some people also want to meet in person
> (e.g. in Zurich).
>
> WDYT? If there is interest, are there any preferred dates?

How about Thursday, 2009-07-09, 07:00 PM CET? If someone wants to get
together in Zurich, we could for instance meet at a Starbucks (I have
unlimited internet access via VPN, maybe we can set up my machine as an
access point).

Or if this is a too short notice, maybe an evening next week?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Re: Testing and bugfixing session to prepare the 2.0.3 release

Posted by ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de.
Hi Andreas,

> Hi everyone,
>
> how about a testing and bugfixing session to prepare the upcoming
> release? I'm particularly refering to the editor integration issues.
>
> We could do it on IRC, maybe some people also want to meet in person
> (e.g. in Zurich).
>
> WDYT? If there is interest, are there any preferred dates?

+1
no preferred date.
Maybe I can come to Zürich

Rudolf