Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Campbell, Justin" <jc...@profilesys.com> on 2003/06/04 21:33:37 UTC

AW: Problem with Date in Criteria

We got bit with this one over here. The issue is more with MS SQL than with
Torque itself. Torque will print a full date, including milliseconds with an
accuracy beyond the value stored in your table. Try formatting your date as
a string to use only a date (not time, or if time is important, then only
out to seconds).

HTH. Good luck.

- Justin