Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vergantini Luca <l....@reply.it> on 2018/08/17 08:23:43 UTC

Contextual Synonym Filter

I need to create a contextual Synonym Filter:

I need that the Synonym Filter load different synonym configuration based on the fq query parameter.

I've already modified the SynonymGraphFilterFactory to load from DB (this is another requirement) but I can't understand how to make the fq parameter arrive to the Factory.

Maybe I need a Query Parser plugin?

Please help

Luca Vergantini

Whitehall Reply
Via del Giorgione, 59
00147 - Roma - ITALY
phone: +39 06 844341
l.vergantini@reply.it<ma...@reply.it>
www.reply.it

[Whitehall Reply]

Re: Contextual Synonym Filter

Posted by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Would one option be to change the query analyzer at query time? The Match
Query Parser (https://github.com/o19s/match-query-parser), would let you do
this

-Doug

--