Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com> on 2010/04/27 23:26:32 UTC

Tracking InventoryTransfer?

How do you trace Inventory Transfers?  I don't see any relationship between
InventoryItemDetail and InventoryTransfer,
so when you are looking at the InventoryItemDetails, how do you audit
transfers, or looking the other way, given an InventoryTransfer, how do you
associate that with the item?
Item Issuances write a detail record that allows traceability with an ID and
a quantity.  Shouldn't Transfer do the same thing?

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ

Re: Tracking InventoryTransfer?

Posted by Joe Eckard <jo...@redrocketcorp.com>.
This problem sounded familiar... http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ofbiz.apache.org/msg01155.html

I believe I created a fix for this locally - I'll do some checking and
see about adding it to the project. It should be as simple as adding
an "inventoryTransferId" field to inventoryItemDetail and populating
it when the transfer is recorded.

-Joe