Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 13:04:15 UTC

Tuscany August board report is due

Our board report for this month is due this week, is there anything over the
usual release and new committer type things anyone wants mentioned?

   ...ant

Re: Tuscany August board report is due

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
ant elder wrote:
> Our board report for this month is due this week, is there anything over
> the usual release and new committer type things anyone wants mentioned?
>
>    ...ant
Ant,

I notice the deafening silence in response to your note  ;-)

I don't have any additional items to mention in this board report.

Yours,  Mike.