Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/07 08:02:22 UTC

xwork-default.xml

Hi,

I've been playing how to inject custom TextProvider in xwork I
discovered small mistake. Instead of using xwork-default.xml in
XmlConfigurationProvider, in all palces xwork.xml is used. Is it
correct, means should xwork.xml (which doesn't exist) should be used?

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: xwork-default.xml

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I've been thinking what to do with that file and the best option is
delete it when Xwork be merged into Struts 2

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: xwork-default.xml

Posted by Arthur Neves <ar...@gmail.com>.
So,
do we have to open an issue in jira to solve this problem?

Re: xwork-default.xml

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.

Re: xwork-default.xml

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
The beans in xwork are currently defined in code, in the classes
mentioned before, not in xml files.

musachy

Re: xwork-default.xml

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
I don't know if it will help Lukasz, but I did some work in
xwork-showcase to get a base (non-struts) configuration up and
running. I think I mentioned before, the xml files in xwork-core
aren't enough to get xwork running standalone, no beans are defined.
You can check out the xwork-showcase, I think I added the exec-java
plugin so you can just do mvn exec:java to see it run an action.

-Wes

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Lukasz
Lenart<lu...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been playing how to inject custom TextProvider in xwork I
> discovered small mistake. Instead of using xwork-default.xml in
> XmlConfigurationProvider, in all palces xwork.xml is used. Is it
> correct, means should xwork.xml (which doesn't exist) should be used?
>

> Regards
> --
> Lukasz
> http://www.lenart.org.pl/