Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/02 22:49:44 UTC

Re: JavaScript support under JetSpeed: MyFaces, JetSpeed and ExtensionsFilter

You'll need to talk to Mario Ivankovits, Bruno Aranda, Sylvain Vieujot and me.

Especially Mario is currently working on getting rid of the ExtensionFilter.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: JavaScript support under JetSpeed: MyFaces, JetSpeed and ExtensionsFilter

Posted by rh...@arc-mind.com.
I came up with a low tech solution.

 came up with a lowtech solution. I modified the theme's header.vm and
added the following lines:

<!-- MyFaces stuff -->

<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/presto/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/11302665/WH/theme.css"
type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/presto/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/11302665/DB/theme.css"
type="text/css" />

<script
src="/presto/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/11302665/popcalendar_init.js"
type="text/javascript"> </script>
<script type="text/javascript">
jscalendarSetImageDirectory('/presto/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/11302665/DB/');
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
jscalendarMonthName = new
Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December");jscalendarMonthName2
= new
Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December");jscalendarDayName
= new Array("Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat");jscalendarStartAt =
0;
</script>
<script
src="/presto/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/11302665/popcalendar.js"
type="text/javascript"> </script>
<!-- MyFaces stuff -->

I added this to each of the header.vm file in the header section of the
HTML. This will work as long as there is presto.war file present in
Jetspeed and has the MyFaces 1.1.1 web.xml stuff (Servlet that serves up
css and js).

This worked for me.