Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rob Grundel <rg...@pittsh.com.au> on 2002/08/30 08:00:48 UTC

XSLT logicsheet parameter issues

Hi,

We've got a custom XSLT logicsheet running on Cocoon 2.0.3/Tomcat that for
some reason can't seem to read parameters using the request object inside
the <xsp:logic> tags. We've just converted the code in XSP file (which did
work but was getting a little big) to an XSLT logicsheet.  Do we need to
pass on the parameters from the XSP file that is calling the XSLT
logicsheet?

Thank you

Rob Grundel

This email may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended
recipient may access or use it.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.
Copyright in this email and any document created by Pitt & Sherry Consulting
Engineers will
remain vested in Pitt & Sherry Consulting Engineers and will not transfer to
you.
If you have received this email by mistake, please telephone (613) 6323 1900
(reverse charges),
or forward message to info@pittsh.com.au

Re: XSLT logicsheet parameter issues

Posted by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com>.
Hello,

Depending on what you need to do with the XSL file, pass as many parameters
(then : xsl:param) as you need...
Don't forget to place a map:act type="request" at the beginning of the
pipeline and <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true"/> for
the xslt transformation.

HTH