Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ra...@cgi.ca on 2001/11/21 17:19:17 UTC

Cocoon and other servlets

I know that in cocoon 1 there was a way to pass a XML message from servlet
to cocoon.  They also stated that this was not the best way.  I am
wondering how to do this using cocoon 2?

Thanks

Ravi Narine
Senior Analyst
Banking & Investments
Technology and Development
CGI Group Inc.
416-304-7555
Ravi.Narine@cgi.ca

Re: Cocoon and other servlets

Posted by Jesper Rasmussen <jr...@weburb.net>.
I have done this by have a file handler request a url which is a servlet
generating xml.
However i cant seem to get this cached, and so i continue with a question:

Is is possible to cache the xml generated from the servlet in this case?

cheers
Jesper