Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Roxanne Yee <ry...@akimeka.com> on 2008/07/10 03:58:42 UTC

Newbie Question: Samples

So what is supposed to happen when you run a Rampart sample anyway? I've ran them and nothing happens...

RE: Newbie Question: Samples

Posted by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk>.
Do you mean you're getting exceptions when you run the Rampart sample?
Or does nothing happen at all?

You have probably done this anyway but make sure you have the right
Axis2.1.4 and Rampart 1.4 jar files in your Eclipse Java build path ( I
learned this the hard way!).

You can also use TCPMON to intercept the SOAP request and response
messages to and from the service to see what's going on.

Cheers
Sanjay