Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Ant <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2007/03/15 07:32:19 UTC

purchase order problem

Hi Si,

i tried it here with the latest OFBiz version, and it works from here..

Obviously picking does not apply for purchase orders, so i disabled the
display of these fields when it is a purchase order....

it is in rev 518496

regards,
Hans

Re: purchase order problem

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
and also of some of the ftl templates for the html version of the screen?

Re: purchase order problem

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.