Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2006/12/11 23:16:17 UTC

ApacheDS and Solaris packaging

Hi all,

Got a bit of time coming up, and was keen to try get ApacheDS running in
the ldap.zones.apache.org zone again.

Is there either a Solaris package, or a generic package that I can do a
command line only install with?

Regards,
Graham

Re: ApacheDS and Solaris packaging

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> No we don't have one yet :( and I'm really busy with dealing with schema
> redesign and replication right now.  Does anyone have any free cycles to
> lend Graham a hand?  Anyone interested in adding solaris package support
> to our daemon installer plugin?
>
> We need a simple no-arch package too.

The no arch package may be the quickest, I'm currently stuck in the
bandwidth wilderness, so I am a bit stuck GUI wise :)

Regards,
Graham

Re: ApacheDS and Solaris packaging

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Got a bit of time coming up, and was keen to try get ApacheDS running in
> the ldap.zones.apache.org zone again.

Hi Graham,

Good to hear from you.

> Is there either a Solaris package, or a generic package that I can do a
> command line only install with?

No we don't have one yet :( and I'm really busy with dealing with schema
redesign and replication right now.  Does anyone have any free cycles to
lend Graham a hand?  Anyone interested in adding solaris package support
to our daemon installer plugin?

We need a simple no-arch package too.

If no one responds I could try to quickly whip something up.

Thanks,
Alex