Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/10 00:51:35 UTC

ApacheCon Europe 2012

Hi all,

I just updated the wiki page with the slides from the talk I gave in this
year ApacheCon in Sinsheim (:
So please feel free to ask more questions about it or any type of feedback
is highly appreciated so we can improve this kind of talks. Thanks!

Renato M.

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Renato

Of course you did a god job. It was a very good presentation. Great to meet
you in person as well

Julien

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Nice one Renato

--
Lewis

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

On Friday, November 9, 2012, Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012