Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/03/13 14:22:05 UTC

Re: svn commit: r636529 [1/15] - in /geronimo/samples/branches/1.0: ./ migration-ejb-bmp/ migration-ejb-bmp/dd/ migration-ejb-bmp/dd/META-INF/ migration-ejb-bmp/jndi/ migration-ejb-bmp/src/ migration-ejb-bmp/src/com/ migration-ejb-bmp/src/com/ibm/ migratio...

Hi Eric,

I'm confused about this new samples branch.

Is it your intention to release these migration samples independently of
the other samples (this seems to contradict your earlier affirmation on
the discussion thread that we should release them concurrently and
mirror the Geronimo version).   When you mentioned you were thinking of
putting the migration samples under
samples/branches/#/migration-<samplename> I assumed the # was 2.1 (and
echoed in trunk).

Is this because you are trying to figure out how to include them given
that they are not built with maven?

Joe

ecraig@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ecraig
> Date: Wed Mar 12 14:54:41 2008
> New Revision: 636529

> Log:
> Initial check in of 1.0 migration demo apps from wiki
> License headers, LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt have been added to all packages/files.

<snip/>