Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/12/23 18:12:05 UTC

CVS History Lost?

We should have noticed this before, but Alex and I both have checked the
history for files, using both SVN commands and
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/?root=Apache-SVN, and it appears that all
of the original LDAP history was lost.  How did that happen?  We both
thought that we had taken care to preserve the history during the import.

Greg, is there anyway to recover/repair the history?

	--- Noel

RE: CVS History Lost?

Posted by Jeff Machols <jm...@comcast.net>.
What are you guys using as a client?  I just ran the svn log command from
the linux command line and it looks like the history is there.