Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by pato43 <pa...@ig.com.br> on 2005/07/12 00:20:27 UTC

Type int in ADOAppender.

Dear Friends,

  I really tried several times to make my ADOApeender to accept a parameter
as int, but did not work any time.

The field in my database is an Int. My database is a sqlserver.
If i change the database type to string, works, when i back to Int, doens't
work, and any error appears.

This kind of configuration works ok....
<param name="Parameter">
   <param name="ParameterName" value="@userID" />
   <param name="DbType" value="String" />
   <param name="Size" value="40" />
   <param name="Layout" type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
      <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%x" />
   </param>
</param>

But what i should to do to work with an Int ?
I try to change the DbType to Int, Int32.
I try to remove the size parameter and mantain the Dbtype as string.
I try to remove the layout parameter... and much more... :))

Please, help me. I'm going to write my own database logger.

Regards,

Pietro.