Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kunle Olusanya <ko...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 20:18:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Help with Apache 2.0.54 and Tomcat 5.0.28

Hi all,

I installed Apache 2.0.54 and Tomcat 5.0.28 on different servers and I am
trying to configure them to work together so that client browsers can send
their requests via Apache.

Can anyone please provide me the instruction on how to do this? I am a
newbie to Apache.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kunle
__________________
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

[users@httpd] Re: Help with Apache 2.0.54 and Tomcat 5.0.28

Posted by Joost de Heer <sa...@xs4all.nl>.
Kunle Olusanya said:
> Hi all,
>
> I installed Apache 2.0.54 and Tomcat 5.0.28 on different servers and I am
> trying to configure them to work together so that client browsers can send
> their requests via Apache.
>
> Can anyone please provide me the instruction on how to do this? I am a
> newbie to Apache.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/index.html

Joost

Re: [users@httpd] Help with Apache 2.0.54 and Tomcat 5.0.28

Posted by Davide Bianchi <da...@onlyforfun.net>.
Kunle Olusanya wrote:
> I installed Apache 2.0.54 and Tomcat 5.0.28 on different servers and I
> am trying to configure them to work together so that client browsers can
> send their requests via Apache.

You need to install and configure the JK connector. There are many
how-tos about that on the net.

Davide