Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2014/08/26 02:04:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Thanks for everyone's work on coding, documenting, and testing
10.11.1.1. The polls have closed. The community has approved 10.11.1.1
as an official Derby release:

+1:
Kim Haase (pmc)
Rick Hillegas (pmc)
Dag Wanvik (pmc)
Knut Anders Hatlen (pmc)
Dyre Tjeldvoll (pmc)
Myrna van Lunteren (pmc)
Mike Matrigali (pmc)

No other votes were cast.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 8/26/14 5:49 AM, Dag H. Wanvik wrote:

> On 26. aug. 2014 02:04, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Thanks for everyone's work on coding, documenting, and testing
>> 10.11.1.1. The polls have closed. The community has approved
>> 10.11.1.1 as an official Derby release:
>>

>> +1:
>> Kim Haase (pmc)
>> Rick Hillegas (pmc)
>> Dag Wanvik (pmc)
>> Knut Anders Hatlen (pmc)
>> Dyre Tjeldvoll (pmc)
>> Myrna van Lunteren (pmc)
>> Mike Matrigali (pmc)
> FYI: Mamta Satoor cast a +1 vote after this was announced, which
> although probably valid since it appeared after the polls closed, is
> good to see. Thanks, all!
>
> Dag

Right. I noted Mamta's vote in the tally which I forwarded to the PMC.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.