Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/07 08:29:42 UTC

[Axis2] Code freeze for 0.92 release

Hi All,
    IMHO, it is time that we did 0.92 release.
    We have full addressing 1.0 support, MTOM implementation, REST
support (POST case), service client API and SSL client as new features.

    I would like to propose that we code freeze starting from EOD Monday
(8th May) and till Friday (12th May). We plan to do the release by Friday.
    Please refrain from commiting in new features during this period,
and stick to Jira fixes, bug fixes and memory  leak fixes.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Code freeze for 0.91 release [was: Re: [Axis2] Code freeze for 0.92 release]

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have packaged the release. Hence would like to declare that the code
freeze is over

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.