Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/07/24 01:03:21 UTC

DLab needs help

Hi,’

For the last several reports DLab has prepared a report but has been unable to get sign-off from it mentors.

Unless things change it needs some new mentors. Is anyone willing to help out and mentor this project?

DLab is a platform for creating self-service, exploratory data science environments in the cloud using best-of-breed data science tools.

One thing it look like they need help with is sorting out a web site [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://dlab.apache.org

Re: DLab needs help