Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2015/10/13 21:45:09 UTC

Maven site plugin, turn off copyright notice

Is there a way to turn off the copyright notice on the bottom of
generated maven sites?

Re: Maven site plugin, turn off copyright notice

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Maybe, it wasn't obvious to me that "Copyright XXXX " was actually the
default "footer". Although it seem obvious now. Maybe an example of
what the default footer is? It may help lazy people like me when using
Ctrl-F "copyright" ;)

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.