Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Daniel Leffel <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 23:38:13 UTC

Problem with Internal Classes for a TableMap / TableReduce in 0.2.0

Heads up for anyone else running into this issue. I found that you cannot
use internal classes for your Map or Reduce class if you're extending
TableMap/TableReduce. If you try, you get a NoSuchMethodException:
TestTableMapReduce$Map.<init>()
Not sure why, but I suspect it has to do with initJob (a static method which
isn't content being a part of internal non-static class).

Re: Problem with Internal Classes for a TableMap / TableReduce in 0.2.0

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@yahoo.com>.
Maybe we are not talking about the same thing after all.
Oh well. That would be my mistake then.

   - Andy

Posted by Daniel Leffel <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@yahoo.com>.